Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Love these girls!

I really do! We have become the greatest of friends and always have so much fun together. They can be goofy and slightly immature just like me-yay! We can talk for hours on end, our kids love playing together, we go to book club, we are all in the same ward, GNOs are a must, movies in the afternoon are even better, plenty of play dates that benefit the kids and us mommies are a bonus, and lots of fun date nights when we want to include the men in our lives. It just doesn't get any better than that! I am grateful for these girls and everything they do to help, support, and simply make life for me that much happier.
Back in December, we thought it would be hilarious to take ridiculous pictures of ourselves to then create a book as a gag gift for our husbands. Unfortunately, none of us went to the trouble of actually making the books, but we did have a fabulous time taking pictures...
Annelise:
Katie:
Kate:Jenn:
Cheri:Ashley:
Me:And Cheri and I in an awkward family photo:

I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. Thanks girls! :)

No comments: