Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas is Coming!

I love this time of year and as Tucker puts it, I am his "Christmas Girl." Everything about the holidays is fabulous, but I especially love being with my family. We will be hosting both the Curtis and the Nielson families this season here in San Diego so it should be wonderful. The best part of this year's Christmas is that we have Roman and Capri to celebrate it with. Now, I know they won't really understand what's going on for another couple of years, but I am having a blast decorating, baking, wrapping presents, and dressing the two in Christmas pajamas...



Check out these fun holiday outfits...








5 comments:

Ben and Natalie said...

They are just too cute in their Christmas outfits! It has been hard for Ben and I to get too into Christmas yet because we are going home tomorrow. We don't have any decorations up and we don't have a tree. I am so sad but we just aren't going to get to enjoy them until we get to see our families. Hopefully I will get to post some cute Christmas pictures of all of my nephews and little niece. Keep your pictures coming... I love it!

Nicole M said...

Oh my gosh I love it!!! Those pj's and Capri's little santa outfit are to die for! You're such a cute mom Alysha. I can't wait to see you again...totally looking forward to our friends Christmas dinner!
Also, I just watched the video on your blog about Capri keeping Roman awake and laughing and it was the sweetest thing!! Glad you posted that :)

Jenny and Brett said...

Cute outfits! I love Capri's little patterned tights!

Lindsey S. said...

They look so dang cute! Man, it makes me want kids. You are such a fun mom!

Joy said...

They are so dang cute in their little Christmas ensemble. I love Capri's little dress and tights, too. So darling! Merry Christmas!