Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day


I feel so lucky to have Tucker as a Daddy for Roman and Capri. He has been so wonderful to help feed babies, change dirty diapers (his favorite), bathe (I mean the babies), put them to bed and pick up around the house. And all while keeping our yard in fabulous condition! WOW! I really owe him big time for watching them all day yesterday while I was at a wedding for a best friend. It was my first day off in four months and I have to say that it was great to spend time with my girlfriends. Thank you sweetheart!

6 comments:

Nicole M said...

Alysha, what a "Picture Perfect" little family you have!! You guys are darling parents...Roman and Capri are so lucky to be in your family! It was so much fun spending all day with you on Saturday at the wedding!! Happy Fathers Day to Tucker :)

mj said...

so cute. you guys look like you're doing great...and ditto on having a great husband. it's so wonderful when they take over for a few hours so you can have a break. i'm sure julie was a beautiful bride...can't wait to see pictures! (hint, hint...)

Katie M. said...

alysha!!! how in the hey day are you!! look at the little tikes. Darling. Is it just so fun? I love your title.. "then there were four".. ha ha!!! Great! I am adding your blog to my website whether you like it or not!!

Tyler and Erika Hanks said...

Ahh, what a darling picture of your cute family! It was so fun seeing you this weekend!!! You are right...we always have a great time when our friends get together...and we always will! Let's plan a date night around the 3rd week in August, when we come to SLC next.

Amy said...

It's great to go to all the links you have on your blog- I loved seeing Julie's wedding pictures. You guys look gorgeous! Your kids are darling, Alysha.

megan said...

Alysha...
You're kids are so cute. And you look so good, I can't believe you just had twins. I hope everything is going well for you. Two kids are hard...I can't imagine having two babies at once. Good luck! I'm sure you're a fabulous mom. See ya!